Monday, August 9, 2010

Sleeping STATIoNS!






This is where we're sleeping.
We've been here for one month and 10 days. My kids' sleep habits have gone from semi bad to a heck of a lot worse. They were in bed at 10 last night, and the babes didn't fall asleep until...midnight. He was up at 7:45 (which is a whole hour and 45 minutes later than he would normally wake up). Needless to say, I'm so thankful for separate rooms. Someday, we'll have that luxury back, and believe you me. It's a luxury. Sometimes, living in North America is ridiculous, I SO took my personal space for granted. But, think about where some families live...It's great to put things into perspective. So, don't get me wrong, I won't complain, I'm well aware that even though we sleep within 10 feet of each other, we still have many, MANY things that I know others do not.

And. This will make for great stories at Christmas dinners in 15 years. Or so they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment